Thursday, August 20, 2009

#1111

Had one of the worst days ever on tuesday. That included doing LOTS of embarrassing stuff like falling off a chair, sending chocolate beans flying into the air, kicking my pouch like a few meters away under a table while running. That wasn't all, I said embarrassing stuff, did stupid stuff, made a fool out of myself several times in school and..

basically I lost my mind on tuesday.




Yesterday was a tad bit better, and I thought over stuff on the taxi. Gosh, I HAD to take a cab to school for two consecutive days cause I can't afford to be down for the early bird program again. Same for last week, so i'm really broke. You have to understand that tampines isn't very near Hougang/Serangoon...



One, I HATE to be misunderstood so I'll do anything to get myself a chance to explain (always turns out to be stupid when I look back at it)

Two, I do not have much patience with myself and others when it comes to getting work done the right way. Yesterday was great because I got myself to put myself in others' shoes and saw things in a new light.

Three, I accept things the way they are because I believe it will always be the best way for me. Might seem bad at the start, but not in the end. Thus I won't try to fight too hard for something, and I go by my instincts.




Gosh, nat showed me this video yesterday and its freaking funny, I'm gonna watch more miss swan episodes when there's time!! HAHA


Miss Swan - eyewitness




I'm off, life's been busy. There's so much I want to talk about.

No comments: